We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services, including name, address, telephone, email etc. we will not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and oversee this service.
What data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title/position
- Telephone number
- Contact information including email address
- Information relevant to the customer enquiry
- Other information as needed pertaining to the products and services requested.
Collecting this data helps us understand what you require from AndesignUK, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
This data will only be processed using an identifiable lawful process as listed below:
- Consent of the data subject
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of a data subject or another person
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- Necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- Update our management information system (Clarity)
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think may be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think may be relevant to you.
If you provide information to us on our website or via email you will have an option to ‘opt-in’ to receive further marketing and promotional information.
When you complete a form or agree to provide information for marketing purposes you can change you mind easily, via one of the following methods:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at: AndesignUk Ltd, Unit 27 Forge Lane, Minworth Industrial Park, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham B76 1AH.
Cookies and how to use them
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enables us to see information like how many people visit the website and what pages they view.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics software package.
- Identify whether you are signed into our website
- Test content of our website
- Store information about your preferences
- To recognise when you return to our website
Sharing and storage of data
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to do so. The information we hold is processed by our employees and stored on secure servers located within the UK and not shared with any third parties.
The data will be stored for as long as the data subject is considered as a customer.
We will always hold your information securely, to prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic safeguards. We have policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the correct performance of their duties.
The rights of the data subject
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. We will provide you with this information within one month of receiving your request and verifying your identity.
If at any point you believe the information we hold is incorrect, or you believe we are no longer entitled to use your data, you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we handled your personal data, you can contact Sarah Taylor (0121 354 2272) who will investigate the matter.